Wednesday, January 10, 2018

A Miniature Pillow Pile - Home Decor

Hello dear friends!

Alexandra is here today with some I Am Roses inspiration.

A while ago I came across an Instagram account of a very talented crafter. She creates the most gorgeous sewing projects, and so inspiring too!

I am not a sewer, no! But I saw a really cute pile of pillows on Irina's Instagram and thought that I could make myself something similar, to put on a bookshelf in the studio. So don't judge too harsh, here is my pile of miniature pillows, embellished with the I Am Roses flowers.




Here are a few close-ups:



The largest pillow is a 4.5" square, while the smallest is 2 3/4". 

Here are the links to the flowers that I used:


Thanks for watching and a great day!


3 comments:

Fils & Papiers said...

WOW so cute!!!

Ирина Шматок said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ирина шматок said...

Шикарно!!!