Monday, August 7, 2017

Smile Generously

Good morning, all!

Stephanie with you today to feature some gorgeous products from LDRS Creative and I Am Roses. I can't help it, I feel like they come together so beautifully! 

I first inked a stamp from the All Dressed Up line named Everything For Walkies and cropped it so that the halo from the lamppost would be the focal point of the card, popped onto the Dotty Doily die set from Polkadoodles. It is paired with the Daisy Daisy 6"x6" paper collection for some blue hues that are as soft as the chosen sentiment from the Magnolia Splendor set by TLC that was inked on a Regal Frame die-cut. And can you spot the Majestic Frame die hidden on there as well?

After that came the easiest part: choosing the right flowers to match the card.



A few close-ups...





Here are the flowers from I Am Roses that I used:

Also, as some people are already prepping for their Christmas stash, make sure to order from our special Christmas section!

I hope to have inspired you with this project and to encourage you to smile generously, too :-)

No comments: